Laura's Master Bedroom Refresh (Before + After

Laura's Master Bedroom Refresh (Before + After
I love changing up my spaces from time to time to refresh the vibe of a room. I'm pretty sure my husband Todd could live in the same house with the same things for his whole life and never notice, but I always feel like a room gets "stale" after looking exactly the same for a while. Now, refreshing a space doesn't mean that you have to go out and buy all new items—heck no! Usually my room refreshes consist of a few new (or at least new-to-me items) mixed in with some original pieces, items from other places in the house, and some originals that have been transformed through some DIY magic.

MORE PICTS

    You can also see more ideas about dark bedroom decoration, cosy bedroom decoration, decoracion bedroom decoration, bedroom decoration black, bedroom decoration inspiration, bedroom decoration for first night, bedroom decoration luxury, kids bedroom decoration, bedroom decoration nordic, bedroom decoration for men.
    LihatTutupKomentar
    Cancel