How to Make a Pretty Sliding Barn Door DIY

How to Make a Pretty Sliding Barn Door DIY
Okay. you may be tired of seeing my sliding door projects, but this one is the last. My master bath is really small and the door opens into the room making it even tighter. I thought I didnt have the space for a barn door because I have a small dresser just to the right of the bathroom door. I need this small dresser there because bathroom is so small so it holds my bath towels, linens and toiletries. The solution is to have door slide behind the dresser This is the finished projec…

MORE PICTS

    You can also see more ideas about bedroom doors art, old bedroom doors, bedroom doors tumblr, bedroom doors posters, double bedroom doors, grey bedroom doors, black bedroom doors, main bedroom doors, bedroom doors with windows, bedroom doors creative.
    LihatTutupKomentar
    Cancel