Closet Doors Makeover

Closet Doors Makeover
I recently painted my bedroom- including painting white the stained trim around the windows. The last step was to update our sliding closet doors. We gave them a whole new look. This is what I started with. Update needed! The first thing we did was my hubby took down the doors for me. I then removed the circular door handles. Then I applied this wall covering primer to the doors. This textured wall covering was purchased online from Bed, Bath and Beyond. It was easy eno…

MORE PICTS

    You can also see more ideas about bedroom doors 6 panel, bedroom doors colour, bedroom doors barn, sliding bedroom doors, bedroom doors simple, french bedroom doors, bedroom doors oak, bedroom doors art, bedroom doors colors, bedroom doors lock.
    LihatTutupKomentar
    Cancel