Watercolor Bamboo removable wallpaper, Floral wall mural, Flowers wall decor, Peel and stick, Removable, Reusable, Repositionable MAF079

Watercolor Bamboo removable wallpaper, Floral wall mural, Flowers wall decor, Peel and stick, Removable, Reusable, Repositionable MAF079
Hello everyone! Thank you for being interested in my shop. My goal is to make interiors magical, unique and wonderful with my wallpapers! ? WALLPAPER MATERIALS ? I have two materials in my offer: - Removable - this one is perfect for people who love the easiest installation! Self-adhesive material doesn't require any extra glue - it works pretty much like a sticker. It has matte finish. Removable wallpapers can be repositioned while installing multiple times without any problems! - Regular Non-woven - this material covers the imperfections of the wall perfectly! If you are not interested in self-adhesive material and have slightly bumpy walls, traditional material is for you! ? AVAILABLE SIZES ? width x height - 19.7" x 48" / 50 cm x 122 cm - 19.7" x 96" / 50 cm x 244 cm - 19.7" x 108" / 50 cm x 275 cm - 39.4" x 48" / 100 x 122 cm - 39.4" x 96" / 100 x 244 cm - 39.4" x 108" / 100 x 275 cm Please remember: pattern size has same size as the width of the roll, so 19.7" for the narrow rolls and 39.4" for the wider one. If you'd like to get different pattern size or any other modification, let me know! ? CUSTOM ORDERS ? I gladly prepare personalized orders. If you need some other size than in the listing - do not hesitate contacting me! :-) ? CARE INSTRUCTIONS ? For my removable wallpapers I highly recommend smooth surfaces painted with any kind of paint just not the washable kinds like acrylic, latex, etc. If you have such a paint, I'd recommend to get the traditional wallpaper. If your wall is bumpy, have any texture or is newly painted, my adhesive material may not work well with it. Remember to prepare the wall before application - it has to be dried and free of dust. Supplier recommends to install the wallpaper 3 weeks after painting. Please remember - removable material can be applied and peeled multiple times, however it works with solid surfaces. ? RETURNS ? All of my wallpapers are made to order, but I'd like to provide you my good service and an understanding. If for any reason you'd like to return the item, just contact me, send your unused and carefully packed item back to me for a refund. Refund doesn't include shipping and doesn't apply to custom orders. ? SAMPLES ? Do you like the pattern that you love but aren’t sure if it will work in your space? Wish to see the material in real? You can order the samples! Please remember: samples are designated to check the material in real and test it on your wall, not to compare colors! The colors may slightly vary depending on a different print batch. Thank you! Cornelia

MORE PICTS

    You can also see more ideas about bedroom rugs fluffy, colorful bedroom rugs, bedroom rugs teal, bedroom rugs scandinavian, bedroom rugs navy, bedroom rugs grey, bedroom rugs jute, bedroom rugs luxury, modern bedroom rugs, large bedroom rugs.
    LihatTutupKomentar
    Cancel