How to Build an IKEA KALLAX Storage Bench DIY

How to Build an IKEA KALLAX Storage Bench DIY
I was at IKEA searching for more storage and seating solutions when I came across this tall storage cube unit and I instantly had an idea! (Check out the video for more how-to's! ) I purchased the "KALLAX" cube unit. First, I assembled my storage cube unit. I purchased this particular storage cube because it uses multiple pieces to make it super sturdy! Although, you could use any sturdy cube you like! Back at home I sanded it, stained it & let it dry. Next, I set…

MORE PICTS

    You can also see more ideas about farmhouse bedroom storage bench, bedroom storage bench wood, bedroom storage bench ikea, bedroom storage bench ideas, bedroom storage bench modern, bedroom storage bench small spaces, bedroom storage bench diy, bedroom storage bench master, bedroom storage bench decor.
    LihatTutupKomentar
    Cancel