From blah guest room to French Country Cottage charm

From blah guest room to French Country Cottage charm
Remember how I told you about that guest room that I painted a few years ago? The one that I was in a big time hurry to get done so I walked in and picked up a can of white right off the shelf and quickly covered the walls with it before the guests arrived? Well, as I mentioned, that right-off-the-shelf white was never right. This one had too much of a blue undertone to it, and the room never felt very warm and welcoming like I wanted it to feel for guests or for everyday. So when I had the opportunity to take that somewhat chilly feeling room and turn it into a warm and welcoming space with Sherwin-Williams I jumped on the chance to do a makeover. Here is the space as it looked originally when we bought the house. Dark knotty pine walls and ceiling and small old windows. It truly felt so much like a cave. and after the quick make-do paint job it was so much better with a coat of white (and new windows), but not all that warm and welcoming yet. Most of the time that we have lived here, this room has been somewhat like a catch all space

You can also see more ideas about bedroom suites dresser, bedroom suites girl, bedroom suites design, king bedroom suites, large bedroom suites, bedroom suites floorplan, bedroom suites bathroom, small bedroom suites, bedroom suites makeover, bedroom suites wood.
LihatTutupKomentar
Cancel