Coastal Blue and Java Gel Vintage Desk

Coastal Blue and Java Gel Vintage Desk
Happy Tuesday! I disappeared yesterday into the black hole of my computer. We had our sale at Sweet Clover this weekend, and I worked Sunday, and spent all day yesterday entering the sales books into the computer. By the time my kids got off the bus I had taken my contacts out and replaced them with my glasses because my eyes were going crazy and my butt was developing a callus from the kitchen stool (not that my glasses could help the latter issue at all...). What can I say, people? I am following my heart and living the dream

You can also see more ideas about bedroom desk workspaces, bedroom desk table, bedroom desk dark, bedroom desk student, bedroom desk farmhouse, bedroom desk aesthetic, bedroom desk brown, mens bedroom desk, bedroom desk vanity, bedroom desk scandinavian.
LihatTutupKomentar
Cancel