Spring Home Tour with Video Tour of our 1100 Square foot Cape

Spring Home Tour with Video Tour of our 1100 Square foot Cape
A little more Spring Decor for you today! AND something I have been wanting to do, but kept putting it off thinking I needed to hire a professional. Well I just did it... a VIDEO Home Tour of our 1100 square foot cape. I walk you all thru our home so you can get a feel of the flow. Please tell me what you think, I want to do this every season change. (I talked and told a little about each space, maybe next time just music?? Let me kn0w!!) Head to the tour HERE. Also a group of bloggers shared their Spring changes that I link to. Rather than a Design Question today I wanted to share a BEFORE and AFTER from a reader question- "Hello Brooke, Months ago I had sent you the photo for some advice on my stairway. You sent me some great ideas and I finally got some favorite things together and hung them as you suggested. I just wanted to thank you again and show you the result! I love your wonderful ideas and advice!" Sue Keffer BEFORE- AFTER- Looks great!! I love how she split up the photos she originally had up and extended the gallery wall down the steps. This works really well because she kept everything in the same color- makes it feel less busy that way. If you made any changes from my suggestions please snap a photo and send back to me to share with everyone! Head to todays blog post HERE

MORE PICTS

    You can also see more ideas about bedroom doors oak, bedroom doors single, bedroom doors scandinavian, white bedroom doors, bedroom doors lock, unique bedroom doors, bedroom doors posters, bedroom doors diy, bedroom doors colors, bedroom doors with windows.
    LihatTutupKomentar
    Cancel